Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to support our growing team. Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Requirements:
- Provide daily administrative assistance to sales operations director and manager
- Monitor aging leads and assist Reps and Area Sales Managers as needed
- Monitor aging opportunity pipeline and communicate to Sales Representatives and Area Sales Managers as needed
- Set up webinars and organize training schedules and relevant communications
- Ensure sales incentive plan forms are submitted to field compensation team and help coordinate questions/ answers related to plan payouts.
- Review all sales orders before booking
- Input payroll for all department personnel on a weekly basis
- Issue invoice credits , process / request Purchase orders
- Release material for booked jobs when requested
- Assist administering sales contests
- Monitor Chatter activity through the SalesForce.com blog and assist when needed.
- Upload product, marketing, compensation plans and training materials to SalesForce.com libraries and SharePoint folders as needed
- Attend key meeting and scribe notes to organize actions and activities.
- Track new hire reports and coordinate onboarding activities with field sales hiring manager
- Collaborate with field sales manager and training manager to ensure proper training curriculum is identified and enrollment is complete
- Process paperwork turn-ins and spot customer deficiencies that need to be addressed.
- Work with and assist in the training of technicians on administrative protocols (timesheets, voice response system etc).
- Prepare quotes in the quote system under the guidance of sales person.
- Follow-up on leads, lost business, and assist with cold calls.
- Assist processing of paperwork for priority customers.
- Other duties as required.
- 3+ years administrator, sales support, or customer service experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong customer service skills with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform and excel in fast-paced environment.
- High level of maturity and professionalism.
- Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employement
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.