This position will provide operations and process guidance, direction, and leadership for one or more supply chain facilities. Responsibilities include project management and coordinating and executing efficient and effective inventory movement in and out of facilities. Exceptional leadership, data analysis, project management and customer relations skills will be key factors in the success of this role.
• Leads operations planning and execution for facility events , including project management, coordinating and executing efficient and effective inventory movement in and out of facilities, and communicating to external project managers and customers
• Defines, coordinates, and executes logistics plan (network inbound / outbound / storage) data collection and analysis to support the evaluation of needed resources as supply chain workflow conditions and store demand changes
• Helps establish and implement recommendations for needed product flow changes based on projected overflow of planned capacity in supply chain
• Assesses actual product flows against flow plans; identifies exceptions to Logistics Planning and recommends action
• Coordinates with Engineering to validate capacity used for assessment of flow planning
• Manages distribution network events as needed (i.e. TAT , Black Friday, Chinese New Year, large flow resets, all resets and promotions for CFD products) to collect key information from Logistics Planning and coordinates as needed with Transportation, Engineering, and Operations
• Report to upper management and corporate leaders all relevant key performance and financial figures
• Manages internal tools and directs individuals to monitor results, alerting supply chain management to trends or conditions that may adversely impact supply chain operations and identifying opportunities to improve flow Produces departmental reporting as needed to support group / business needs and goals as well as future-state discussions and improvement initiatives
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or Related Field
• 5+ years related experience including project management and inventory process management
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.lowes.com
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.