Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Operations Director is responsible for information systems operations, information center, database management, data security, telecommunications and information systems training. Additionally, the Operations Director will provide overall direction and guidance to assigned project personnel, while reviewing and evaluating the work of subordinate staff. This individual will also prepare activity, progress, and performance reports.
* Manage on-going activities and day-to-day technical performance of IT Operations. This will include: data administration, security, change management, telecommunications, client platforms, and Help/Service-Desk teams. This will involve leading change management and risk management efforts, while identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
* Provide leadership in IT technical strategy, operations, cost-optimization, innovation, and efficiency improvement.
* Provide detailed guidance to multi-functional teams through project planning and other large collaboration efforts, while fostering an environment of open communication and problem solving.
* Develop long-term vision of technologies and solutions. Collaborate with IT leadership in the planning and implementation of technology operations roadmaps. Assist the team in researching solutions, soliciting input from outside industry experts, and recommending solutions to meet business requirements.
* Approve all IT technical business requirements prior to the technical solution.
* Represent the IT technical function at customer review meeting when appropriate.
* Direct educational programs for the individual’s staff.
* Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications, or trouble shooting.
* Ensure stakeholders’ expectations are set, while identifying and resolving disconnects through negotiation or governance mechanisms.
* Identify and mitigate potential problems and conflicts with IT technical delivery.
* Ensure IT technical solutions support the organization’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and aligns with IT strategy.
* Advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes, and system priorities.
* Analyze and advise on technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of company goals.
* Perform salary administration and conduct interviews, making recommendations for new hires, consultants, and/or replacement personnel.
* Direct and prioritize the workload of subordinate personnel.
* Other responsibilities:
This is a senior leadership role with responsibility for influencing and sustaining innovative technology solutions and services that generate significant value for The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages in the area of Technical Operations that will underpin the key Business operations/capability areas of (FTD & PTP) and Enabling Functions (RTR, & HRM) and Customer & Commercial Order to Cash (OTC) and Market to Order (MTO) business processes through competitive advantage and process efficiencies. This leader is also responsible for the organizational capability to ensure delivery of all aspects of solution strategy; process definition and standardization; architectural compliance, package selection, and integration; business requirements clarification and sign-off; solution engineering and design; solution configuration, programming, and unit testing; integration testing and targeted quality results; production stabilization and turn-over; and governance and controls. This scope is for all technical operations solutions spanning Web, Mobile, and Transactional solutions.
This leader must partner strategically with senior leaders in the Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages Product Supply System, Procurement, Finance, HR, and Customer & Commercial functions to influence direction and balance challenging trade-offs between scope, time, and budget. This role requires shaping vision and strategy for the leveraged use of technology in their area of expertise, and the executive communication skills to present to and influence business partners in line with the defined vision.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Master’s Degree preferred
* Major—Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, and/or Information Technology
* Advanced level English required
* Basic level Spanish preferred
* 4 years of management experience with information technology
* 8 years of senior analyst experience with information technology operation
* Advanced knowledge of ITIL
* Advanced knowledge of Windows and Intel platforms
* Advanced knowledge of telecommunications
* Advanced knowledge of datacenters
* Advanced knowledge of mobile platforms
* Advanced knowledge of IT security
* Expert knowledge of time management
* Expert knowledge of project management
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.