The LinkedIn Executive Engagement Team is looking for a exceptional, self-motivated and outgoing individual to organize and support high demand, high-profile engagements for senior executives and special guests to LinkedIn s new Executive Briefing Center (EBC) in the Empire State Building!
You ll be the owner of the onsite experience for CEOs and other senior executives from some of the world s largest companies visiting LinkedIn s New York office. You ll be coordinating high-profile experiences and meetings, ensuring smooth facility operations to educate and inspire our executive guests. You have that inherent desire to get every detail right (you go back and check things twice); the chops to multi-task the sometimes conflicting needs of internal and external clients, partners, and vendors and space all at the same time; and the poise, calm and composure to make it all happen with a smile.
For the right person, this role has exceptional exposure not only to LinkedIn, but also some of the world s most forward-thinking business executives. Responsibilities
Executive Briefing Center & Executive Engagement Program Operations
- Own site and program operations for the NYC EBC from Day 1 including developing and enforcing processes for space management, facilities operations and Executive Engagement program operations
- Build strong internal relationships spanning functions and seniority levels; must be considered a trusted partner to sales, marketing, facilities, catering, security, reception etc
- Manage all marketing collateral and swag and partner with external vendors to procure and design new items
Executive Engagement Experience & Logistics
- Partner with Executive Engagement Consultants and Account Based Marketing Teams to execute flawlessly on all NY executive engagements
- Manage all executive engagement logistics including conference room bookings and configurations, catering, collateral, signage, printouts and presentation collection etc.
- Own the on-site experience for client and LI attendees from beginning to end, often acting as the official EBC host and on-site POC
- Bring our culture and values to life through office tours
- Proactively innovate on and contribute to other areas that will enhance the NY EBC experience
- 5+ years professional experience
- Previous experience in one or more of these areas/industries: events, sales, administration,
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience organizing high-impact experiences
- Experience interacting with senior executives
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, specifically related to budgets and projects
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Ability to create or modify processes and scale best practices across the organization
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible
Position is based in NY. Occasional travel and events in North America.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.