Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Responsible for pricing duties on NAVigator and EPW Pricing systems.
- Ensures all prices are received and research exceptions by security type.
- Responsible for internal and external communication with vendors, traders, client pricing teams, SSC Fund Accounting, and SSC Client Operations.
- Works with client and appropriate pricing source to resolve price challenges.
- Ensures accurate NAV calculation and distribution to other internal/external clients and downstream systems.
- Works with external auditors on year-end pricing review.
- Requires strong analytical, communication and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline drive, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Basic knowledge of the securities industry - fund accounting experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.