The Operations Leadership Trainee Program is a 2-year program that aims to develop recent college graduates into future leaders of Johnson Controls. The program takes the trainees through four rotational assignments lasting six months each, leading into a Production Supervisor position. Program rotations
: Quality, Finance, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply chain
This program rotates associates to different plants. Relocation is required. Possible locations include Geneva, IL; Middletown, DE; Portland, OR; Oconee, SC; Tampa, FL; St. Joseph, MORoles & Responsibilities
- Ensure robust planning across power solution plants, geographies, and work with functional teams
- Influence local teams to improve their local processes and production.
- Develop working relationships with internal customers and Product Management teams.
Currently pursuing (at a minimum) a bachelor's degree and graduating in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018
Preferred majors: Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, General Management, Accounting and FinanceSkill/ Experience (preferred)
- Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and cross-functional teams with minimum guidance.
- Previous internship/co-op experiences.
- Accounting or finance knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.