Do you want to shift your management career into high gear? If you are a strong leader who can inspire others to succeed, you should consider a career in Operations Management
at Avis Budget Group
! We are a Fortune 500 Global Leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in vehicle rental business, as well as one of the leading truck rental businesses in the United States.
As an Operations Manager
, you will be responsible for influencing customer satisfaction, increasing revenue and overseeing operational effectiveness and quality. You will supervise shift personnel and ensure operational success and financial profitability. Why You Should Join
The first step to a successful management career at Avis Budget Group begins with our Management Training Curriculum (MTC). Created to give outstanding individuals an accelerated management path, the MTC is an 18 week program that:
How it Works
- Jump starts your management career with Avis Budget Group.
- Leverages comprehensive hands-on experience.
- Imparts real world knowledge.
- Helps develop skills unique to management in the vehicle rental industry.
- Offers support and guidance through a mentorship program.
As an Operations Manager
, you will spend a period of time rotating through the various key functions and areas of responsibility assigned to an Operations Manager including: Operations (on and off airport), Fleet Distribution and Maintenance, Customer Loyalty, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Administration. What to Expect
After graduating, you will be assigned to a leadership position overseeing operational activities, where you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies, creating solutions and improvements, assuring operational success and financial profitability.Basic Qualification / Minimum Requirements
Benefits We Provide You
- Minimum of High School diploma / GED required with a Bachelors Degree being preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing high quality customer service.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule that can include evenings, holidays and overnight shifts.
- A share of the success: Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Potential.
- Upward Mobility: Career Advancement Opportunities and Training to get you there.
- Use of a company vehicle: Including Gas and Insurance.
- Outstanding Benefits Package: 401K, Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Various Discounts.
- Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. Successful completion of interviews, pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required.
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process. IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on! Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
A little about us: