Job Description: Position Summary:
Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Commercial installation & Service work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District installation/service work force and Corporate Installation and Service. Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Education:
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the installation and service work force and ensures familiarity and training of product installation and service skills.
- Formulates a sound business plan to provide cost efficient service for targeted sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets. Works with General Manager to meet profitability goals.
- Conducts meetings on a monthly/quarterly basis. Communicates current installation and service policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Assists sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation and service work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Installation and Service. Ensures consistency of field installation and service activities.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely installation/service to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation/service work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly installation/service activity to include individual installers' efforts and results.
- Four-year degree or equivalent related experience.
- 5 to 7 years progressive management experience with a high volume, high impact operation. Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a large staff.
- Solid business skills.
- Must be conceptually oriented with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Proven management skills with the ability to train, develop, and motivate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Windows.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls , we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Johnson Controls is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.