PharMEDium Services, a subsidiary of AmerisourceBergen, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide.
The 2rd Shift Operations Manager will be responsible for meeting company goals and objectives through planning, leading, organizing, and controlling organizational resources. This position will also be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the PharMEDium Services, LLC IV Admixture Compounding pharmacy center in Dayton, NJ with direct interaction with staff, field sales, regulatory agencies and customers. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications: Experience and Educational Requirements
- Maintaining operations that comply with Federal and state regulatory agencies and internal Standard Operating Procedures
- Financial success of centers both operationally as well as from a customer satisfaction perspective
- Provide general or direct supervision to exempt employees and/or skilled non-exempt employees
- Assigns duties and follow-up on employee performance
- Will need to work with HR regarding Recruiting/Retention, Employee Relations, Legal, and any other issues
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to support a 24/5 manufacturing environment, the hours for this position are 12:00am - 8:30am, Sun - Thurs
- Requires a Bachelors degree in pharmacy, business or science field (masters degree in business preferred).
- Must have 7 years hands-on supervisory experience in management of production operations in an FDA regulated or pharmacy environment, preferably aseptic drug manufacturing
- Strong decision making skills with regards to financial impact, regulatory and legal issues, customer retention and patient safety
- Must be able to demonstrate strength in communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Must be able to manage staff in all areas of facility (i.e. shipping/receiving, labeling/packaging, clean room, etc.)
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment and manage multiple project timelines simultaneously
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma problem solving skills preferred