This position is responsible for leading and overseeing the effective management of the Receiving, Blending, Packaging, and Shipping Operations at the Warminster Plant for the purposes of achieving and continuously improving upon superior HSSE (No Accidents, No Harm to People, No Damage to the Environment), Quality and Customer Service. This individual will be a visible leader of HSSE and Quality policies and procedures and work with the team to maintain a high standard of safety and quality awareness and compliance. Key accountabilities
- Delivers superior HSSE leadership to ensure no accidents, no harm to people, no damage to the environment. Ensures compliance to all HSSE requirements (SOCs, Near Miss Follow up, Regional and Plant Initiatives)
- Ensure the application and execution of policies and procedures that underpin the sustainability of Quality management programs and certifications
- Leads development of Procedures and Work Instructions and implements robust Training program, including Training matrix to ensure operators are trained in multiple areas.
- Provide assurance of compliance to procedures / work instructions through auditing
- Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the operations areas to maintain a safe working environment utilizing 5S techniques.
- Ensures MOC (Management of Change) process is strictly adhered to for all changes related to operations
- Leverages own skills and the resources within the plant to lead continuous improvement initiatives and optimize current manufacturing processes to ensure safety, quality, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
- Responsible for operations budget, monitoring costs daily and monthly to ensure on track against plan
- Provide leadership and coaching to effectively manage personnel to execute tasks required to deliver against the business objectives for the operations.
- Risk owner and Action owner accountable for assigned risk assurance and management responsibilities as defined in OMS 3.1 Lubricants Global Risk Assessment and Management process roles and responsibilities procedure.
- Task Owner responsible for maintaining full compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements associated with job accountabilities. Details on compliance management system responsibilities are documented in OMS Online: (Toolbox) 7.1 OMS 7 1 Roles Responsibilities and Definition document (Doc No: 19594).
- Supports Crisis and Continuity Management for the site.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Must have engineering or technical degree required (chemical or mechanical preferred) but other disciplines considered with relevant experience.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
- Must have 5 years of extensive operational knowledge and experience in roles that provided over-site/leadership in manufacturing facility
- Must have experience working with ISO certified operations systems and processes
- Must have experience working in and with Safety Leadership, Safety culture focused, and behavior based safety organizations
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have outstanding leadership and influencing skills supporting focused results through focused review of key performance indicators
- Should have TS16949 Experience; ISO 14001 experience
- Should have experience with Total Productivity Management (TPM) or Lean manufacturing
- Should have experience in manufacturing operations with fluid handling processing and packaging
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.Desirable criteria & qualifications
Previous experience with Refinery/Lubricant Chemical plant preferredRelocation available
NegotiableIs this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
BP Lubricants aspires to be the best branded marketer in the global lubricants industry. We focus on creating superior value for our customers and consumers, through differentiated lubricants and related products, backed by excellent services and people, in an efficient and safe operation. We offer a wide range of lubricant products and services for the consumer, commercial, marine and industrial markets. Our brand portfolio includes Castrol, Veedol, Aral and BP, each backed by our commitment to high performance and leading-edge technology.
In the US, BP Lubricants has a well established reputation for innovation in our product offerings and go-to-market approach. Our premium, high performance engine oils are category leaders and we work closely with our channel partners to maintain and grow our business in a mutually beneficial manner.Segment
[ "27-Sep-2017" ]
A little about us:
One of the world's leading international oil & gas companies, BP employs over 80,000 talented minds in 80 countries, fostering innovation & diversity.