- The expansion of the retail business within the Fuels NA portfolio is critical to the long term strategic position of BP in North America and is a foundational growth platform for the business.
- A series of new format pilots have been developed in order to transform the consumer experience at ampm. There are 4 pilots in development and deployment, Mojo A, B, C and D.
- These offer pilots bring fresh chilled food to the front of the store, open the kitchen area to the public view, add new cooking equipment, food preparation complexity, food merchandising units and display screens to the store. This new offer requires a higher level of training, processes and rigor to be applied to the food operation.
- This role is foundational to the success and future deployment of the Mojo offers and will be the main in market contact point between the franchisees, the FBC and the La Palma support teams.
- With the majority of time spent in stores, training, coaching, auditing, problem solving and communicating between the key stakeholders, this role will ensure the consistent and excellent execution of this transformational set of offers.
- Escalation of non compliance or consistent failure to meet food offer requirements to ampm operations leadership
- High frequency store visit schedule to ensure consistent, high quality execution of the foodservice offer
- Conduct monthly format audit of the Foodservice offer and provide scorings to Franchisee, FBC and La Palma support office with corrective action plan as required
- On site coaching and development of franchisee and store staff to show leadership by example of the desired store standards and pride in the offer
- Training of store staff and franchisee on operation of equipment, food processes, food safety, merchandising routines, food preparation
- Assisting to identify and solve operational problems in the new food offer program to develop food program for smooth scaled rollout
- Develop operational tools, aids, and programs to support Franchisees ability to achieve consistent operational excellence
- Weekly Foodservice Telco to agree priorities and activities with the Support Office Food team
- Monthly La Palma food team meeting for medium and long term planning, vendor liaison and activity planning
- Monthly participation in the Regional Operations Team meeting to report on progress issues and agree support for specific store and process issues
High School Diploma is required Essential experience and job requirements
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
- Monthly travel to La Palma support office
- 2-5 years operations experience within Foodservice, QSR, Forecourt Retail or Convenience Retail is essential.
- Familiarity with the principles of category management, offer development, procurement
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Experience in working in a company operated and franchisee operated model strongly preferred
- Coaching & team development experience preferred
- College degree
Yes - up to 25%Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Downstream Segment is responsible for the supply and trading, refining, marketing and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products to wholesale and retail customers. We market our products in over 100 countries, operating primarily in Asia, Europe and North America but also in Australia, Africa and Central and South America.Segment
[ "08-Feb-2017" ]
A little about us:
One of the world's leading international oil & gas companies, BP employs over 80,000 talented minds in 80 countries, fostering innovation & diversity.