Do you want to shift your management career into high gear? If you are a strong leader who can inspire others to succeed, you should consider a career in Operations Management at Avis Budget Group! We are a Fortune 500 Global Leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in vehicle rental business, as well as one of the leading truck rental businesses in the United States.
As an Operations Manager Trainee, you will be responsible for influencing customer satisfaction, increasing revenue and overseeing operational effectiveness and quality. You will supervise shift personnel and ensure operational success and financial profitability.
Why You Should Join: The first step to a successful management career at Avis Budget Group begins with our Management Training Curriculum (MTC). Created to give outstanding individuals an accelerated management path, the MTC is an 18 week program that:
- Jump starts your management career with Avis Budget Group.
- Leverages comprehensive hands-on experience.
- Imparts real world knowledge.
- Helps develop skills unique to management in the vehicle rental industry.
- Offers support and guidance through a mentorship program.
How it Works:
As an Operations Manager Trainee, you will spend a period of time rotating through the various key functions and areas of responsibility assigned to an Operations Manager including: Operations (on and off airport), Fleet Distribution and Maintenance, Customer Loyalty, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Administration.
What to Expect:
After graduating, you will be assigned to a leadership position overseeing operational activities, where you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies, creating solutions and improvements, assuring operational success and financial profitability.
Basic Qualification / Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of High School diploma / GED required with a Bachelors Degree being preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing high quality customer service.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule that can include evenings, holidays and overnight shifts.
Benefits We Provide You:
- A share of the success: Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Potential.
- Upward Mobility: Career Advancement Opportunities and Training to get you there.
- Use of a company vehicle: Including Gas and Insurance.
- Outstanding Benefits Package: 401K, Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Various Discounts.
- Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. Successful completion of interviews, pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required.
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services.
recent college graduate - entry level manager - manager trainee - transitioning junior officer - college graduate - Enactus - assistant manager - branch manager - airport - paid training - company car - bonus - multi-task -leadership - management - communication skills - customer service - sales - time management - teamwork - avis - budget