Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Operations Manager in Chino. This is a direct hire opportunity. The team manager of operations is responsible for overseeing the daily operations and logistics activities and executes internal and external cross-functional projects while supporting and reporting regularly to the general manager. This position is also responsible for the coordination of a continuous flow of goods and information between the production planner and 3PL logistics coordinator. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
• Supervise, communicate and cooperate with production planner and 3PL logistics coordinator to ensure proper flow of goods and information to meet desired goals
• Preparation of reports and indicators as a decision-making basis for the general manager
• Monitor daily production process and operations of internal and external cross-functional activities
• Continually work on lean manufacturing processes
• Analyze and resolve problems and communicate changes
• Formulate, document and maintain operations and logistics standards and processes
• Regular communication with quality check and technical service manager
Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience in supply chain management, production and logistics
Experience in a sports or biking industry is preferred
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Operations Manager job in Chino or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.