- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in operations
- Willingness to act as the team’s main contact for general inquires
- Willingness to work with different departments to help support the team
- Willingness to develop new processes, teach, and provide feedback
- Consistent and timely reporting experience
- Effective communication, presentation, and information sharing skills
- Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.