Position Summary:As the Operations Reliability Architect/Senior Advisor, you will be responsible for guiding efforts to ensure reliability across the PBM organization. You will evaluate client and member experience opportunities within an assigned Business Area and coordinate with business leaders to define specific initiatives in order to create a better client experience and higher levels of services that are repeatable and sustainable. Some of the key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Evaluate the maturity of the Issue management and RCA process within your assigned business unit.
- Drive strategic plans to improve performance, reliability, and results through identifying trends and assessing underlying root cause of service issues.
- Have the ability to influence Business Partners and Executive level leaders to take actions and invest where needed in order to create a differentiated service delivery model.
- Evaluate the maturity of the Process and Performance Metrics within your assigned business unit.
- Define specific needs to better leverage our enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) system to effectively track and report status and progress.
- Assist in monitoring progress and leading resolution of critical client issues and engage appropriate team members and/or stakeholders to ensure resolution of the issue and timelines are on track.
- Provide reports to Leadership and Business Owners on a regular interval that reflect status, trends and results of cases that are active within the CRM system.
Required Qualifications:* 5+ years of process re-engineering or reliability engineering experience within a healthcare/PBM industry.
* Project management certification is required.
* Black Belt certification is required.
* Must have ability and flexibility to travel up to 25%.
Preferred Qualifications:* Client facing experience is preferred.
Education:Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/