- A minimum of 4 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: HR, Supply Chain, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, or Procurement
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Solution Planning/Deal Shaping
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading teams
- Process Documentation and/or process training experience
- Talent and Human Performance Operations including Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Employee Lifecycle Management, Workday
- Ability to Handle very complex Solutions
- Strong understanding for Deal Commercial
- Ability to understand & Apply technology in architecting a solution
- Deep content expertise (Such as Cloud, Security, Network, F&A, HR, Marketing) –
- Ability to articulate a strong differentiation story in an offering
- Ability to grasp the bigger picture as well as “be in the weeds”
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.