People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA
, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
- Proactive in understanding the business areas, identifying potential organizational initiatives
- Works with VP to understand priorities for organizational initiatives
- Support VP with organizational budgeting and staffing analyses, including external research and benchmarks
- Design and implement organizational programs and project plans to support organizational needs.
- Manages priorities to ensure effective functioning of projects; critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources to translate high-level information into comprehensive details.
- Drive and challenge project stakeholders on assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans, effectively managing actionable solutions throughout the development of initiatives
- Measure program effectiveness by reviewing and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Effectively communicate updates to leadership and stakeholders.
- Work with VP and section leaders to implement best practices within the organization to increase organizational effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Effective presentation and communication skills in both written and verbal formats across all levels of personnel and executive management.
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheet and Word processing software.
- Superior client service and business development skills, dedication to teamwork.
- Ability to work well with deadlines and related time pressure
- 5 years experience
- Bachelors Degree required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom