Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Candidate performs daily pricing activities in accordance with client Price Source
- Authorizations such as, pricing of equities, fixed income securities and various types of derivative instruments.
- Candidate should have the understanding of industry security identifiers and general valuation methodology used to value various security types; equities, fixed income, fund security types and various derivative instruments.
- Knowledge and understanding of various vendor tools/workstations such as Reuters and Bloomberg is required.
- Excel proficiency and general Microsoft Office is a must. Candidate should demonstrated problem solving skills, conducting specialized research and analysis of complex securities pricing issues.
- Candidate will be responsible to monitor and analyze market movements and specific securities developments and communicates with client groups and internal support teams.
- Attention to detail required and candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and meet required daily pricing deadlines.
- Generally reports to Managers or Operations Leads.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Access and Macros preferred
- Familiarity with the use of Bloomberg and Reuters terminals preferred
- Understanding of financial instruments and capital markets preferred
- Securities pricing knowledge and experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Provide securities pricing support to client groups and clients, including responding to inquiries and conducting specialized research and analysis of complex securities pricing issues
- Monitor and analyze market movements and specific securities developments and communicates with client groups
- Knowledge of internal SSC applications/systems is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years' work experience.
- Previous State Street experienced and previous experience with working with JV teams a plus.
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.