About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview The Operations Support Specialist III supports the Operations COE. Main responsibilities include manual reconciliations, document tracking and
storage along with transaction processing and related oversight. Job Description • Act as a critical internal control function for the department.
• Perform second review on all transactions prepared by Operations Support staff. This includes the review of daily reconciliation work
including the Parti-Recon, ABL-Direct and/or other ABL/CCMG Reconciliations.
• Coordinate with Ops Support Supervisor to cross-train staff on the transaction process. Assist in the documentation of functional
procedures relating to this role.
• Accurate and complete validation of rates, effective dates, amounts, etc. is necessary to ensure error-free processing.
• Monitor and track timeliness of delivery of all transactions to Loan Servicing.
• Report data and statistics relating to group performance on exception status and resolution. Escalation of issues as identified.
• Maintain complete and organized files for all daily reconciliation work.
• Reconciliation of Loan Management Systems or bank accounts such as Cash Collateral and other reports prior to end of day activities
• Review daily reconciliations to ensure all systems of record are in sync; research and proactively resolve variances using several
relevant systems as necessary.
• Identify and implement process improvements to enhance department controls. Job Requirements Associates degree and/or Bachelor's degree
• 4 + Years of related experience Qualifications • Knowledge and practical experience with accounting entry practices and procedures along with reconciliation work
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking products/services and offerings
• Experience with excel, word or related software
• Developed PC skills including proficiency and capability in word processing and spreadsheet software
• Ability to perform tasks in a proactive, self-directed manner
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and service level targets Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Hampshire City (Primary) North Hampton
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.