Adecco Engineering and Technology is pleased to present a contract opportunity in Arlingon VA. This postion will lead the efforts to migrate a Federal Portal to Amazon AWS. This person will ensure that engineering artifacts are updated and current, systems, security, and architecture.
Responsibilities: General responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Represent AG interests in architecture and engineering meetings across the program
• Identify Suggestions to Improve Hardware/Software (Performance / Security)
• Assess and Develop Plans for proposed System/Network Changes
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience supporting the system and/or software engineering discipline.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• Strong experience in supporting Middleware applications based on Drupal content management
• Expert level experience in automation scripting using technologies such as Ansible, Python, Bash.
• Strong Infrastructure and Middleware experience including clustering, high-availability design, performance and implementation skills.
• Strong AWS knowledge and migration experience preferred.
• Expert level understanding of Monitoring, Reporting and Response solutions from a systems and applications perspective.
• Strong understanding DevOps principles with SCRUM/AGILE and KANBAN.
• Strong understanding of systems networking, software and hardware concepts.
• Expert level understanding of Systems Security for Public facing product.
- Jenkins Middleware:
• MySQL Monitoring:
- New Relic
- Splunk Automation Scripting:
If you would like to be considered for the Operation System Engineer role in Arlington VA, please click APPLY.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.