Title: Operations Team Manager
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an Operations Team Manager position in the Los Angeles, CA region. This is a direct hire opportunity with an international bicycling company looking to expand their business and build a team here in the U.S.! As an Operations Team Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations and logistics activities, and executing internal and external cross-functional projects. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Operations Team Manager position include:
• Coordinate continuous flow of goods and information between the production planner and 3PL logistics coordinator
• Supervise, communicate and cooperate with production planner and 3PL logistics coordinator to ensure proper flow of goods and information meet desired goals
• Prepare reports and indicators as a decision-making basis for the general manager
• Monitor daily production process and operations of internal and external cross-functional activities
• Continually work on lean manufacturing processes
• Analyze and resolve problems and communicate changes
• Formulate, document, and maintain operations and logistics standards and processes
• Communicate regularly with quality departments and technical service manager
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in supply chain management, production, and logistics
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management strongly preferred or combination of education and experience
• Spanish or German language a HUGE plus!
• Excellent knowledge and/or technical understanding of bicycles a plus!
• Excellent technical knowledge and skills to direct staff
• Effective leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills
• Entrepreneurial and continuous improvement mindset
• High level of self-responsibility and independence with ability to stay calm under pressure
• Good knowledge in ERR and warehouse management system as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Must be available outside of regular hours, including weekends and holidays
This is a direct hire opportunity. Pay for this position is competitive including possible relocation assistance and international training opportunities! This position offers a chance to become a key player in a huge U.S. expansion within the sports and cycling industry.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Project Manager position near Glendale, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.