We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers . Description and Responsibilities Assist blending activities and function as assigned to achieve/exceed production targets.Adhere to all established Safety, Food Safety, GMP, HACCP and processing policies with an eye toward quality.Communicate with co-workers and function as a Team Member.Document work by filling out all paperwork properly.Perform proper cleaning and treatment of equipment as directed by management.Ensure that materials are properly stored and handled according to GMP guidelines.Ensure that sanitation and communication issues are taken care of at shift change.Identify and perform productive work during blend room down time.To assist in all other areas of the production of batches.To assist in other areas of the plant as needed.Maintain plant cleanliness.Work within the team framework to maximize plant efficiencies.Document work by filling out all paperwork properly.Any other duties as assignment by room lead or supervisor.The above listed responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities or duties required. Incumbents will be expected to perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications Key Requirements:
Advancement and Benefits:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form at a high level.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, but not required.
- Kerry is growing. We have grown every single year since our founding in 1972. As a result, we can offer career progression that matches your performance and aspirations. Former Quality Supervisors are now Quality Managers, Plant Managers, Regional Manager, and Directors.
- Kerry offers an excellent total rewards package, including 401(k) contribution match, three weeks' vacation in your second year, medical, dental, vision, an annual merit increase performance review, and competitive base salaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.