Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Operator job in Maricopa, AZ. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As a Production Operator you will be responsible for Monitoring plant operations from a central computer terminal. Collect samples and conduct tests, record data onto shift rounds log and computerized records Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Operator job include:
- Collect samples and conduct tests, record data onto shift rounds log and computerized records
- Monitor plant operations from a central computer terminal
- Make field adjustments of equipment, perform tank transfers, and all other field operations.
- Communicate operations status, discrepancies, maintenance requirements & any issues to Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work a 12 hour rotation schedule
- Ability to work day and night shift
- Ability to apply knowledge in the areas of conveying equipment, rotating equipment, piping, valves, fittings, heat transfer systems, building and utility systems and loaders, lifts and cranes.
- Ability to work at heights of up to 120 feet in the air
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Must have a valid Driver¿s License
Position pays $13.00/hr to start with an increase to $15.00/hr when hired on by the client.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Operator job in Maricopa, AZ or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.