Coca-Cola seeks an Operator A to manufacture water products. The Operator will perform all job tasks in a safe manner to insure achieving Quality, Service, High rates of efficiency and Cost objectives. The Operator will also maintain cleanliness of work area and comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements. Function Related Activities:
Efficient operation of Case Packer, Labeler, Filler, Palletizer/Forklift and Preform loading as assigned per JPM qualification.
Set up and changeover packaging equipment/machinery within standards of performance.
Maintain equipment and work areas clean, including CIP to ensure compliance with all GMP standards. Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems during Line operations.
Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g., film, trays, UPC labels, etc.).
Set up printers/labelers for various packages# Wash equipment, clean and sanitize as required by procedures.
Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product # Label all containers used in work area.
Perform finished product package quality checks as required, report defects, make adjustments to correct defects per TCCQS documents.
Generate work requests. Recycle bottles, card boards and shrink wrap. Non-Function Specific Activities:
- Understand and follow material management procedures for variance control.
- Complete and maintain accurate records, logs and required documentation accurately during shift.
- Relieve for breaks, meetings, training, etc.
- Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties.
- Notify maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management of quality, production, equipment issues/concerns.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Full compliance with Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Safety Management System (SMS) and Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements.
- Comply with All Company policies and procedures.
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
Work is performed in high-speed bottling and production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. 24 hour operation. Shift hours change dependent on production needs.
Personal protective equipment. Hoist, handcart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals.Position Requirements:
- 3 years of manufacturing and/or shipping experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/equivalent job experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
- Ability to record information.
- Ability to move up to 50 lbs. a distance of at 5 feet. Visual ability to identify product, label, container, and equipment problems.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand for extended periods (2 hours).Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours).
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.