PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
Rooted in PepsiCo's "Power of One" principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the corporation's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice and vending channels. Summary of Position:
The position will be responsible for the sales of PepsiCo products to existing and new local and national foodservice accounts (delis, restaurants, B&I, Healthcare, C&U, lodging and private schools) in a pre-determined territory. This person will have the responsibility of activating local and national market place initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance. 95% of the job accountabilities will be in the market. Key Accountabilities:
The role of the OTM is to manage top existing accounts, acquire new foodservice accounts, and achieve foodservice sales volume and profitability goals for assigned territory. Position will be responsible for achieving annual key performance indexes.
- Execute and deliver key KPI's
- Manage (200), key accounts in assigned territory, close white space voids
- Achieve region new account goal
- Sell in new items and key sales promotions and initiatives
- Conduct minimum of (32 to 40), calls per week. Geography coverage will determine # calls a week
- Develop customer intimacy at top customers and serve as a consultant on category, cultivating strong relationships, provide superior customer service
- Manage or co-manage distributor foodshows, general sales meetings, district sales meetings, vendor fairs
- Understands impact for 4 P's (product, placement, promotion and planogram) execution for customer and PepsiCo's revenue and profit
- Define customer needs by understanding business priorities, business model, customers, and competitor performance in accounts. Develop and implement an account management strategy based upon customer needs and ties into AOP objectives/ KPI's. Monitor the performance of sales and review with the customer quarterly.
- Demonstrate follow-up skills by visiting and tracking customer's progress and results using ARMS (customer record management system). If Arms is not option, then complete customer call report, daily.
- Establishes effective account planning, demonstrate passion for winning in marketplace
- Proactively share best practices and ideas throughout PepsiCo
- Become an expert on the product portfolio communicating product attributes, and benefits to key decision makers
- Superior time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and plan
- Outstanding communications and collaboration skills, clearly communicates all results and opportunities to manager and zone team. .
Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong Computer Skills
- Self-Starter, ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision, strong follow-up skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prefer Minimum of 2 years of previous fact-based, direct selling experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience and / or Food Service selling experience preferred.
- Demonstrated professionalism and dependability
Not Eligible for Relocation