At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This individual is responsible for managing department procedures and performance indicators, necessary to support effective operation. To achieve consistently high levels of performance in the area of plant operations, the Procedure writer routinely interface with the operating crews and site counterparts to ensure continuous improvement of the operating procedures. The Procedure writer maintains 10CFR50. 59 qualifications and the necessary ANSI qualifications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure the backlog of procedures requiring revisions is monitored and resolved in a time commensurate with the deficiency.
- Maintain the Emergency Operating Procedures as required.
- Support operations procedure-driven PORC presentations.
- Maintain 50. 59 qualifications to support procedure changes.
- Monitor the EOP owners group.
- BS in Technical discipline with 2 years applicable experience
- High School Diploma with 5 years directly applicable experience
- Associates Degree with 3 years directly applicable
-10CFR50. 59 Qualifications
- This position is directly involved with improved plant performance and reliability by ensuring that the procedures required to operate the plant are available to the operators. When procedures are required to be revised, they are done so in a timely manner that is commensurate with the situation.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster