Thomas Edison South (74051), United States of America, St Cloud, Minnesota
The Evening Items Processing Coordinator will ensure the day-to-day check processing is completed accurately, meets the defined deadlines, and meets or exceeds established service levels. These roles are critical to Capital One Bank in the daily processing of checks. The primary functions for this role include items processing and meeting regulatory requirements daily.
- Supports the daily deposits and withdrawals made by Capital One Bank customers by proactively identifying and correcting errors, by reviewing images and balancing files.
- Responsible for processing items within established targets and guidelines to ensure customers get prompt and accurate access to their funds.
- Perform research to apply transaction to the appropriate accounts in the case of misreads of missing information.
- Follow direction and execute tasks efficiently following procedures and meeting regulatory and customer experience requirements and also make effective independent decisions when necessary.
- Proactively identifying operational and/or customer experience issues, appropriate management and awareness of escalated situations and auditing and reviewing others’ work.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification or military experience
- 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
- Associate’s degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.