The Johnson and Johnson, Tampa Development Center, is currently seeking an Optymyze Developer – Senior Analyst – Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) to join our team. This position will be based in Tampa, FL.
We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based in Tampa, Florida. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Optymyze Developer – Senior Analyst – Sales Force Effectiveness, will be responsible for configuration and development of Sales Force Effectiveness projects, and requires the use specialized knowledge and skills, including Relational Database Design, SQL, ETL Development (specifically Informatica and/or WebMethods), System Configuration. Primary responsibilities include operating as a part of the Agile pod, leading other team members in the development activities, working alongside the Product owner to understand the requirements, translating these to a set of deliverables and configuring the Optymyze software to satisfy those requirements. Optymyze is a SaaS Commercial Operations platform, specializing in Sales Force Incentive Compensation. . This role will report directly to the Regional Service Owner.
• Undertakes Optymyze Development utilizing trained Optymyze configuration knowledge, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). Training on the software will be provided and no “hard programming” skills will be required for this role. Development of the Optymyze platform consists mostly of GUI-based configuration. Deep understanding of data and programmatic logic will be required.
• You will be working in part of a team within a small pod focused on driving business solutions, managing development and deployment of code into the production environment, including unit testing/code coverage and documentation
• Design, Development and Testing of ETL tools to facilitate the flow of data to and from Optymyze. Development experience with Informatica and webMethods software is necessary. You will be leading other team members in the delivery of interfaces.
• Captures customer insights to improve Sales Force Effectiveness Services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
• Assists in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service. Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for Sales Force Effectiveness service(s) to the customer
• A Bachelors’ degree is required.
• Minimum 2 years of ETL development experience is required with a strong focus on Informatica and/or webMethods development preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of hands on experience in data modeling, SQL execution, System Administration is required.
• Confident understanding of logical programming, GUI-based System Configuration is required.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required.
• Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to management effectively.
• Must have good planning, organizational and decision-making skills.
• Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
• Strong verbal and written skills are required.
• Commercial Operations / Field Sales business acumen is preferred.
• Informatica and/or webMethods developer certifications is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.