St. Mark's Hospital provides a full array of services to the surrounding community, including the following service lines: cardiac, nicu, orthopedics, behavioral health, skilled nursing, acute rehab, as well as many others. St. Mark's is the oldest running hospital in Utah with rich traditions and a reputation for excellent patient care and quality outcomes. St. Mark's Hospital is nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains and only a stones's throw away from many national parks, including Moab, Zion, Canyonlands, etc.
The CVOR Registered Nurse (RN) - Open Heart Surgery
Under the general direction of the Director of Surgical Services, independently provides holistic,
individualized care using the nursing process for patients routinely seen in the CV OR. Demonstrates clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching
skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care. Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills. Contributes to the St. Mark's Hospital Department of Nursing and the nursing profession in a positive manner.Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required)
- (BSN preferred). Completion of peri-operative course or equivalent experience.
- Utah RN License in this state (required) or RN compact license from participating compact states.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS (required) - must obtain within 6 months from hire date.
- PALS (required) - must obtain within 6 months from hire date.
- One-year CVOR/ICU experience required