: Full-time: Day shift with rotating weekends TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center,
a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women's Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center has been serving Sumner County since 1979. With 250 physicians representing more than 30 medical specialties, TriStar Hendersonville is proud to be Sumner County's healthcare provider of choice. We're proud to be a part of TriStar Health, the region's most comprehensive healthcare network, with more access points and services than any other in middle Tennessee. The OR Staff at Hendersonville Medical Center
is a tight knit group of hardworking, dedicated healthcare providers with a passion for saving lives. Interested in becoming a part of our team as an OR Technician
? Apply now! What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Functions as scrub person during operative procedures.
- Assists in the intra-operative care of the patient by performing technical duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience required.
- Hold current national certification established by the Liaison Council on Certification for the Surgical Technologist (LCC-ST); or have completed a program for surgical technology accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom