TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! TriStar Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Certified Surgical First Assistant
for Labor and Delivery.
Full Time Nights (12 hr shifts) with Rotating Weekends Responsibilities
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Maintains aseptic and safe environment in the Operating Room
- Performs First Assistant role
- Supports the facility's Standards of Performance and ICARE values
- Training and experience related to assisting surgical cases.
- CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist program
- Certified as a First Assistant with a nationally recognized organization that is accepted in Tennessee Required
- 6-12 months experience as a CFA highly preferred
- Labor and Delivery experience preferred