- : Functions as a member of the surgery team by creating and maintaining a sterile field, supplying surgeon with needed instruments and supplies. Assists in transportation and nursing care of surgery patients of all ages, as well as assisting with and assuming general departmental duties and responsibilities. Functions as a Circulating Nurse under the direct supervision of a Staff RN.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Certification by Association of Surgical Technicians preferred, CPR for healthcare provider through AHA upon hire
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Graduation from a School of Surgical Technology preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 1-year operating room experience preferred.
- Special Qualifications: Good communication skills both verbal and written; computer skills helpful. Ability to maintain emotional stability in emergency situations. Willingness to assist in OR Holding, PACU, and rotate call.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom