As a member of the HR Technology HRIS team, you will be part of a world class business team that supports Oracle's Corporate Citizenship Education initiatives covering 140 countries. You will work with business and technology teams to support a wide variety of applications ranging from customer facing websites to administrative tools leveraging Application Express tools and many other critical systems.
Job duties are varied and will require the candidate to adapt as needed. Candidates must have the ability to work as a team player and independently, exercising analytical thinking and judgment to make decisions in support of deliverables that best support the business. Leadership and expertise in evaluating complex business problems, developing new products/services/processes, communication across and up different organizations and the ability to operate at the leading edge of technology are essential.
- Background in education and/or education technology
- Strong technical aptitude
- Understanding of relationships between various systems
- Understand end-to-end business processes
- Manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Learn quickly and work within tight deadlines
- A self-starter who takes personal initiative and willingly assumes responsibility and ownership
- Must be flexible, able to work in a global, fast-paced, dynamic environment and operate with limited direction
- Well organized with strong analytic skills; drives to see things through to completion
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders including business teams, technical teams, leadership and partners
- Interact with Product Development and Business organizations as needed
- Directly or through others, provide production support for implemented applications, including but not limited to - - identify, report, test and resolve bugs and other issues as needed
- Support system enhancements as needed, including but not limited to - - identifying business process flows/maps, business requirements definition, technical solution identification, functional and user acceptance testing and project management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn new products and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Projects, Visio
- Experience using support tools to track issues and enhancements
- Application Express experience preferred
- Basic understanding of Oracle products
Acts as interface between business and IT organization with regards to HRMS implementation.
Supports users in the report generation process. Works closely with the Business HR to ensure all reports in (via HRMS) including SQL queries (both ad hoc and maintenance reports) are accurate. Process Mass Change Spreadsheets. Ensures data integrity in Oracle HRMS database by running regular audits. Conducts high-level HRMS needs analysis, prepares business specifications, implements modifications and enhancements and ensures system documentation are updated. Assists with the development and delivery of HRMS training to users. Provides systems support for HR applications, including Oracle Core HRMS, HR Self Service Applications, Discoverer Reports, etc. Participates in User Acceptance Tests. Undertakes special projects on an as need basis to address specific HRMS issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Strong knowledge of Oracle applications, HRMS functionality, set-up tables, table structures, PL/SQL, and Microsoft applications such as Excel. 2 to 3 years Oracle Applications experience. Problem solving skills and strong analytical skills. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage vast amount of data efficiently. Typical experience 5-8 years.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.