Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What you will do
· Maintain strong functional knowledge of Enterprise Systems within Service domains and associated business processes
· Support user requests for training and problem solving on existing systems
· Act as the liaison between business staff and technical staff communicating issues, defects, and enhancements to the development teams
· Maintain documentation of new project processes and deliverables including requirements, testing documentation and issues logs
· Rollout new system enhancements to system users meeting training needs
· Participate in process reviews helping internal teams develop and adhere to processes with respect to systems
· Work with new product analysis teams to develop technology solutions to business needs
· Experience supporting projects involving Service Supply Chain / Logistics or Customer Service activities
· Strong analytical skills with core competency in problem solving
· Initiative to uncover and solve problems proactively
· Attention to detail, thoroughly understanding the entirety of problems and solutions
· Ability to effectively multi-task and manage priorities
· Effectiveness working on teams, within and outside of function
· Experience on working with highly geographically distributed and highly diversified teams
· Ability to understand and communicate processes of all departments
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Self-starter attributes who can suggest technology improvements
· High commitment to company vision and values
· Thorough knowledge Oracle EBS with different oracle modules such as Oracle service Contracts, Oracle OM, Supply Chain, Finance, Purchasing, Field Service, Install Base
· Ability to convert business requirements to process flow map and identify related Oracle config / master data
· Deep understanding of Oracle EBS technical architecture
· Proficient in Microsoft® Office programs, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft® Visio
· Experience on integration with third party applications/cloud applications
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.