Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Line Management responsibilities for direct reports, managing all aspects of information technology (IT) service delivery.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining
employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources
matters, including salary administration
• Responsible for performance of direct reports, overseeing all aspects of IT service delivery across all respective
• Develop and implement programs to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet IT Service
standards and end-user requirements
• Participate in the selection and on-boarding process for new IT staff by conducting candidate review and participating in
the interview process. Ensure staff have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job
• Manage change control, problem management, and asset management processes
• Manage budget planning, resource scheduling and all deliverables produced by the team
• In collaboration with IT management team, review IT strategy and ensure staff resources are in place to achieve vision
• Ensure that all team members follow industry standard 'best practices' and SOPs are written and followed
• Provide support and guidance to other team members in the Software Development Lifecycle processes such as
reviewing, designing and testing
• Manage large scale or long-term projects involving the design, development, testing, implementation, validation and
ongoing support of new systems or existing systems
• Provide backup to support team; troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers
• Perform other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• *Must have experiencewith 'Argus Safety'**
• Working knowledge of Microsoft NT server, Microsoft NT workstation, and Microsoft networking activities
• Working knowledge of LAN and WAN environments
• Working knowledge of communication systems and devices
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; with 7 years IT experience including project management or
systems analysis with team lead or supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education, training and
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
• Bending, stooping, crawling and lifting of up to 60 pounds
• Occasional travel
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.