Oracle Cloud HCM (Fusion) Project Manager Organization Name
Cloud Applications Consulting Motivated? Like Challenges? Enjoy Working in Teams? How about a Consulting Career with Oracle? About Oracle Cloud Consulting
For the last 25 years, Oracle has led the database and applications software market. The largest corporations and governments in the world use our market-leading products. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry. For more information visit http://Oracle.com/about
Oracle Consulting plays a critical role in Oracle's cloud solutions. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery. Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners. For more information visit: http://oracle.com/consulting The Role The Project Manager
role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle HCM Fusion Implementations while using Oracle's OUM for Cloud methodology. In this role you will manage multiple cloud HCM projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects. You will work with leaders in Oracle Consulting, Development and Support focused on Oracle's Cloud HCM. Preferred Qualifications:
Why it's a great opportunity:
- BS /MS degree
- Experience managing full life cycle implementations of Cloud HCM (Fusion) ( PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc )
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work well remotely with a diverse project team
- Ability to work without direction
- Ability to balance investigating/troubleshooting on your own
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
- Ability to effectively manage the customer relationship
- Prior consulting and/or project management experience required
- Self-starter, confident, driven with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 20%
- Work life balance
- You will always be on the cutting edge of next generation technology
- Not only is Oracle a great company to work for, but it's financially stable and growing! The sky is the limit in terms of growth both personally and professionally
- Oracle Cloud is experiencing significant growth, it's an amazing time to join and grow as companies continue to rapidly adopt Oracle Cloud.
- Gap in competitor offerings in comparison to what Oracle brings to the market is significant.
- People are proud to work for and represent such a strong well-known brand
- This opportunity comes with a strong compensation package, including base salary, and quarterly bonus. Oracle's benefits are unmatched in the industry!
This manager-level position is responsible for a segment within a given project portfolio which can be defined by industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region. Main responsibilities include people management, project oversight, and sales enablement. Accountable for operational/financial metrics and maintaining project/portfolio profitability while ensuring quality of project delivery and maintaining customer referenceability.
Responsible for adherence to operational policies and achievement of portfolio performance to support business plan. Responsible for solution and pricing of proposals and supporting the sales process. Is accountable for managing a profitable revenue stream. Typically manages a relatively small number of individual contributing project managers. Provides oversight to projects within portfolio to ensure high customer satisfaction in a profitable manner.
8 years of experience relevant to this position, including 2 years of project or direct line management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully manage projects of increasing complexity. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Selling skills preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.