IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.The Oracle Cloud HCM Payroll Services Functional Consultant will work with project teams and client stakeholders to implement Cloud solutions using Oracle Cloud HCM and Payroll Cloud Service products. The individual must have hands on functional experience with Oracle Payroll and across the major HCM processes integrating with payroll. This will include, but is not limited to, workshop facilitation, deliverable generation, application configuration, fast formula application extensions, comprehensive testing to ensure successful go-live, business process best practice advice, deployment planning, deployment execution, and post go-live support. Additionally, any hands-on development on Oracle HCM Cloud Tools such as BI Publisher, HCM Extract, HDL, PBL experience is an added advantage.
This role will require exposure and familiarity to clients in multiple industries and experience in complex payroll implementation . Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural aspects is a key to the success of this position.The Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant's main responsibilities include:
Prefer Project Management experience with PMP Certification as well as experience with Agile methods.BENEFITS
- Act as Oracle Cloud Payroll subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on payroll business processes and implementation
- Hands-on configuration working with functional set up manager in payroll and across Cloud modules
- Demonstrate experience and expertise in the design and execution of implementation and testing, executive and internal communications and the ability to work independently
- Lead groups in business process reengineering, best practices and personalization
- Share suggestions and knowledge capital to help optimize implementation methodology
- Lead business process workshops/CRPs and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes
- Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions.
- Drive and document business requirements and procedures, obtain sign off to ensure Client alignment of proposed solution
- Provide inputs to the assigned Project Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan developed and buy-in from key client stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of the technical and functional work stream
- Responsible for successful testing of developed solution including User Acceptance Testing and work with the users to validate the solution
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Able to coordinate with Oracle for SRs, new product releases, ability to coordinate upgrades/patches/fix
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!