In the Auto Product Strategy manager role, you will help to manage a set of Oracle Data C loud (ODC) Auto products that are sold through various sales channels. Your charter is to advance the suite of ODC Auto Audience Targeting products for international as well as provide overall team support on key product management functions, including overseeing the development and commercialization of those products, collaborating with various internal teams who play a role in advancing product priorities, and by supporting sales teams, partners and clients directly to maximize their adoption and utilization of our offerings.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Ensure product priorities and requirements are clearly defined and communicated to various ODC shared service teams, including Enterprise Product for all Automotive International audiences.
• Research new international partners with auto data in BKM and provide insight on value to team.
• Work in conjunction with other team members to identify a strategy for 'foundational' audiences to support Tier 3 and Aftermarket space. Own the strategy for how to build out and maintain audiences in support of this effort.
• Monitor Oracle audiences for changes and/or discrepancies and flag and investigate, as necessary. Maintain count documents in coordination with the Strategic Operations Manager and ensure processes are being implemented appropriately.
• Work in coordination with Strategic Operations Manager to monitor refresh process for IHS/ Polk incoming data, answer questions, provide approvals, and ensure refreshes are proceeding on a timely schedule
• Support Intake process for custom audience build requests, as necessary; specifically for all international audience requests
• Provide support for ADD process for Audience Insights ensuring all information is ingested correctly and mapped. Work in coordination with the Automotive Solutions team to communicate any questions or issues and and resolve.
• In coordination with the Measurement Lead, ensure internal reviews occur for measurement products and participate in process to establish consistency.
• Expert on data composition and maintenance for all auto data partners (Polk, Edmunds, BK Curated)
• Work collaboratively with ODC Auto Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy team to ensure proper market and customer feedback is used to develop and build products that our customers desire.
• Manage and support rollout of new products to ODC Inside Sales, and Auto Solutions & Sales teams.
• Support the Sales teams in scoping and helping deliver on custom international audience requests. Ensure development work is prioritized to be able to deliver them.
• Actively participate in industry meetings and trade shows for the purpose of promoting our understanding of, and position within, the Auto industry and new business development.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited university.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in technology related industry; product management experience preferred
• Experience in Automotive and/or Digital Advertising industry
• Demonstrated experience delivering results in roles with progressively increased responsibility
• Strategic Thinker - manages complexity, understands business, innovative
• Self-Motivation - High Energy and Drive, results-oriented, manages through problems
• Operating Skills - focused, organized, creates leverage, manages processes
• Strong Interpersonal Skills - builds relationships, open, receptive, flexible
• Has "Edge" - willing and able to make tough calls when necessary with minimal fallout
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make executive level presentations
• Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
• An entrepreneurial outlook and team-based work ethic
• Strong project management skills with ability to own and drive projects to conclusion
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.