Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Client Partner, CPG
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven sales professional with a track record of selling multi-faceted marketing/advertising programs in the CPG industry. You know digital media and attribution solutions extremely well and are comfortable with technology, marketing data and analytics. Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex organizations to win over senior-level decision makers.
As Client Partner in our CPG business, you'll create strategic relationships with the country's most innovative CPG marketers and related retailers. You'll be centrally located in our Chicago office, with the ability to work occasionally from home. Some travel will be involved to present our cutting edge solutions. You will have a competitive base salary, uncapped commission, upside and equity ownership in our fast-growing, market-leading company.
As a Client Partner, your sales track record is, of course, the bottom-line measurement for your success. However, this role is all about generating long-term sustainable account growth with key existing or new CPG companies - the top spenders in digital advertising. You will lead discussions focused on a client's strategic priorities and business issues that will ultimately enable you to reach your revenue goals.
The ODC CPG leadership team will be looking to you to lead discussions at the client directly but also coordinate with all related agencies/media partners. And you'll be expected to be a true team player...working hand in hand with product/marketing/analytics and the sales support staff to effectively execute flawlessly, develop solutions to our clients' most pressing business issues and gain "trusted partner" status with our most strategically important clients.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
• 5-7 years track record of winning new business/sales in the digital media industry coupled with a rolodex in CPG, including CPG retailers
• Knowledge of audience targeting and digital display, mobile, social and video technology
• Understanding of how to work with publishers, DSP's, publishers, ad networks, agencies and their trading desks
• Demonstrated results orientation: consistent delivery of revenue targets and business growth
• Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, focused on the bottom line, persistent
• Personal and interpersonal competencies: relating skills, openness and receptivity, integrity and character
• Experienced engaging with executive decision makers, strong executive presence and great presentation skills
• Organizational agility: communicating effectively, culturally savvy, managing up, down, laterally
• Ability to travel up to 40%
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.