As Enterprise Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Oracle Data Cloud products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for our enterprise products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in our products and our buyers and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Product launch - partner with the product organization to plan the launch of new enterprise products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- 5 years of product marketing experience
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills - both written and verbal
- Incredible storytelling skills with ability to translate to PPT
- Ability to work in an agile fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Experience in the ad tech or digital marketing industry is a plus
- Willing to travel 10-20%
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Thrives in fast paced environment Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. 5 years related experience and BA/BS degree in marketing or technical major preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.