The Partner Manager role is a unique combination of business development, product strategy, project management, and client services. You will be responsible for continuing to grow our strategic partnership with Snapchat and Pinterest. Your job is to understand how the Oracle Data Cloud product suite - specifically Oracle audience products - best complements Snapchat and Pinterest's offerings, thereby helping them win more business by leveraging ODC as they engage with top brands and agencies.
To do this, you'll work to identify a variety of different opportunities for Oracle Data Cloud revenue growth - negotiating new business terms, increasing adoption of unused offerings, developing custom products, optimizing tech integrations, partner marketing efforts, establishing streamlined workflow between our teams - and you'll then play the central role in mobilizing team members internally and externally to turn these opportunities into realities. Specific responsibilities:
- Revenue Growth: Develop and execute account plans with a focus on activities that will reach near-term revenue goals and lay the groundwork for sustainable long-term growth. Work closely with internal sales and business operations teams to track progress against forecasts.
- Relationship Development: Continually develop media partner relationships based on trust, communication, and collaboration. The goal is to move beyond a vendor-buyer relationship to something truly strategic-where teams are collaborating on account planning and co-pitches.
- Evangelism and Education: Ensure that all partner contacts have the tools they need to be successful in articulating the Datalogix value proposition. This spans many areas of a partner's organization, from sales, client services, research/analytics, and marketing.
- Product Development: Actively communicate to the Product team how ODC offerings are being received and help identify potential new offerings.
Skills and Qualifications
- Team Coordination: Identify the right resources within Datalogix to present the best solutions to our media partners. This requires working across many different groups, from the sales and product teams with deep vertical expertise (CPG, Auto, and Retail) to experts in analytics and marketing.
- 5 years in sales engineering, business development or partner management roles working with advertising agencies, publishers, or digital media providers (Networks, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- Subject matter expertise in mobile and/or video preferred
- Demonstrated track record building and growing revenue across assigned accounts
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising processes and techniques. Solid understanding of ad-tech ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships over time, converting transactional relationships to trusted partnerships
- Strong energy, drive and enthusiasm balanced with patience and persistence
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and be flexible within a dynamic environment
- BA/BS degree required
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 5 years of related experience. Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.