Client Partner, Tier 3 Automotive
Oracle Data Cloud is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven sales professional with a track record of developing strategic partnerships in the Automotive industry, specifically at the Tier 3, dealership level. You should know digital media and attribution solutions extremely well and are comfortable with technology, marketing data and analytics. You have a door-opening track record proving your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and you have a unique ability to gain the trust of senior-level decision makers. Focus is on developing effective business solutions for Oracle Data Cloud clients, not answering RFP's or just pitching off-the-shelf products.
As Client Partner in our automotive business, you will create and/or maintain strategic relationships with dealership agencies and small to mid-size dealer groups. You will also serve as a key sales support role for the large dealer groups. Depending on location, there might be an option of working from home. Competitive base salary plus commission. Extensive travel across the country will be required.
• Manage the overall sales strategy for assigned accounts, starting with dealership agencies and small to medium level dealer groups - growing the relationships with clients and high-level agency partners
• Directly responsible for bringing in new partners to exceed an individual sales goal along with managing and aggressively expanding a book of existing business
• Find new advertising revenue opportunities by analyzing internal/external data, outlining a gameplan, industry networking, cold calling, etc.
• Thoroughly understand client's marketing needs through strategic conversations with client marketing leadership and creatively apply Oracle Data Cloud solutions to solve those needs
• Be a true team player...working hand in hand with sales teammates along with product / marketing / analytics and the sales support staff to execute flawlessly. Develop solutions to our clients' most pressing business issues and gain "trusted partner" status with our clients
• Carefully maintain/update a forecast of annual business, demonstrating complete knowledge of client goals and objectives
• Analyze key industry trends and maintain knowledge of competitive positioning
• Travel and work nights/weekends as needed to be successful. Travel around 60%
• Relentlessly drive, take complete ownership, dig into the details, and do whatever is necessary to surpass our aggressive business goals
Skills & Qualifications
• Automotive dealership-level experience is essential. Knowledge of automotive industry dealership structure. Understanding of Tier 3 landscape, decision making processes and expectations
• Sales and Business Development background ideal
• Knowledge of audience targeting and measurement pertaining to digital display, mobile, social, video technology and addressable TV
• Excellent project and time management skills. Efficient and lightning-fast worker with unwavering attention to detail
• Exceptional listener: discern client needs and translate them into creative solutions
• Absolute integrity, dependability and reliability
• Bachelor's Degree required. Graduate degree preferred
• 5-7 years track record in at least one of the following areas: (1) winning new business/sales in the digital media for automotive dealership clients (2) Tier 3 or Tier 2 dealership agency planning or account management experience (3) direct digital sales interaction through a dealership partner or endemic platform
• Demonstrated results orientation: consistent delivery of revenue targets and business growth
• Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, focused on the bottom line, persistent
• Personal and interpersonal competencies: relating skills, openness and receptivity, integrity and character
• Experienced engaging with executive decision makers and great presentation skills
• Organizational agility: communicating effectively, culturally savvy, managing up, down, laterally
While advertising and media continue to grow digitally and revolutionize marketing "online", 93% of all consumer spending is still happening "offline". Marketers want to find buyers of their products - not just "clickers". Oracle Data Cloud is leveraging the power of big data, technology and predictive analytics to fuse offline sales with digital media. By helping marketers build, reach and measure purchase-based audiences, Oracle Data Cloud serves as core marketing infrastructure for a data-driven world.
Even in the face of our sustained growth we've managed to preserve the energy, creativity, nimbleness, individual empowerment and fun of an emerging company. We are Colorado based and have offices in NYC, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Detroit and London.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.