Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Senior Consultant, Client Solutions
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16001DHV
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers as well as digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting media to the world's largest platform of offline purchase data as well as the broadest set of online data.
During the past several years, the ODC has created some of the industry's biggest advancements in digital targeting. The ODC is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. Solutions include segmentation, insights, targeting and media activation across most key verticals, including Technology, Telecom, Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, and Media & Entertainment.
As a Senior Consultant in one of the newest verticals within ODC, you will work with Client Partners (Sales) and other Consultants to help Media & Entertainment and Technology advertisers/agencies understand how best to use data to solve their marketing challenges.
You will use ODC's catalogue of digital audiences and media solutions to help provide clients with digital marketing recommendations and to ensure flawless execution and management of campaigns. You will also help clients maximize value from their Data Management Platforms (DMP).
It is important that you have a passion for learning, have a strong interest in advertising, marketing and digital media, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and evolving environment. This position will be based in Colorado or New York.
Key responsibilities include:
• Partner with Client Partners (Sales) to represent DLX/ODC products and solutions to advertisers and agencies.
• Possess detailed knowledge of ODC products and and how they can be applied to support clients' marketing objectives.
• Provide clients with a high level of strategic input and recommendations for digital targeting and media based on their marketing objectives.
• Lead work streams for campaign planning and execution, which include audience builds, audience delivery, DMP management and campaign tracking.
• Manage timelines and other details to ensure seamless campaign execution.
• Collaborate with Product Team to ensure correct use of products and provide marketplace insights for future product development work.
• Help establish and run Agency office hours and Client/Partner status meetings.
• Help train and mentor Consultants and Associate Consultants.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 years of relevant industry experience - hands-on DMP experience a plus
• Interest in digital advertising, data-driven marketing, measurement analytics, and working with agencies, Media & Entertainment advertisers, and digital media providers
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills is a must
• Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
• Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and digital advertising techniques
• Experience with client service preferred
• BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.