Working as member of a small team, you will be responsible for collecting and ensuring all information that is used to execute on campaigns is provided to various internal execution teams. As part of a broader team, you will play a critical role in supporting the continuous improvement of the products and services we provide to our clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Collaborates with internal Go-to-Market teams to receive, interpret and input orders for offline and online campaigns.
- Facilitates the workflow process through working as a liaison between all execution teams within the business.
- Ensures the on schedule and orderly flow of all orders from initiation to completion.
- Monitors order progress by tracking schedules; communicating changes and status; expediting requirements.
- Provide Go-to-Market teams and external clients with complete reports for orders as needed.
- Investigates and resolves problems; coordinates with internal resources as necessary.
- Manage multiple projects with differing timetables and client expectations
- Serve as a member of cross-functional team(s) on specific initiatives and projects
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent organization skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a multi-tasking environment
- Grace under pressure in deadline-drive environment
- Strong work ethic w/ ability to flex work hours to meet demand
- Direct Marketing experience in the catalog industry a plus.
- 1 years of experience working in a production environment
- College degree, relevant technical school course work, or complimentary work experience required.
Provides follow through of complex customer issues, continuous improvement programs and development of tools such as customer satisfaction measures, etc.
Interacts with customers prior to and/or after sale. Develops and maintains positive customer relations; coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint or product standpoint. Focus of work can be in pre-sale or post-sale or both.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes, procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with some assistance and guidance. Completes own role largely independently within defined polices and processes. Failure to accomplish results may necessitate additional resources to correct. 2 years experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.