Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Technical Customer Success - Data Licensing Job Description
Reporting into the Head of Data Licensing Sales, you will be one of the rockstars who makes the Oracle Data Cloud integral to the marketing efforts of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world. You will be more than just a killer technologist; you'll be a strategic sales person to assist in the education, sales and close of business that is focused on delivering enterprise-level technology solutions.
You will work with numerous key decision makers, influencers, and operators at AdTech companies, Brands and their Agency partners, serving as a technical advisor and thought leader. You will be the technical expert on both requirements and implementation needs of customers looking to license data; Respond to RFI's both internal and external; Assist with the development of solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the customers' needs that match current (and inform future) product availability; and participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Primary Responsibilities:
PRODUCT APPLICATION -
Engage with product and technical contacts at top adtech companies, major brands and agencies, to understand both the business and technical requirements for integrating the ODC data licensing assets and solving both the initial technical needs and ongoing execution requirements of our customers. STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- Evaluate even the most complex technical objectives and drive the integration and testing of the ODC data licensing solutions with prospects and customers. PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT
- Assist with the building of proposals with detail on technical implementation while ensuring they are both compelling and easy-to-understand. ENTERPRISE EXPERTISE
- Serve as an authority on data licensing technical implementation and solutions for the data licensing business unit within the ODC. This clear understanding of products & capabilities, advising at both executive & tactical levels with high impact. REVENUE GROWTH -
Assist with generating multi-year client revenue across the entirety of a client's business, developing winning strategies and implementations across all product and business use cases. INTERNAL LIAISING
- Work with a group of colleagues from Product, Account Management, Operations, Analytics, and other disciplines, both leading and supporting, to bring innovative and timely solutions to clients. ONGOING MANAGEMENT-
Continuously engage with client contacts to developing our understanding of their business dynamics, and capture opportunity across their enterprise. Desired Skills & Qualifications EDUCATION & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SUCCESS:
- 3 years of experience with deep understanding of the AdTech ecosystem: DSPs, DMPs, Publishers, Advertisers etc. as well as how they interact with one another.
A proven track record of Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences.
- 2 years of experience in a technical client services environment; experience troubleshooting technical issues for external clients.
- 2 years of experience developing applications and/or systems related to the web. In short, you can explain complex processes and algorithms both on a high-level and a deeper level to both technical and non-technical people.
You believe that revenue results from helping clients meet specific needs, not from having the pitch. You focus on the client's goals & perspective, committed to customer wins. OPTIMISTIC TENACITY:
You welcome challenges and setback as opportunities for growth, confident about successful outcomes. HONESTY & INTEGRITY-
You never cut ethical corners.Qualifications:
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.