- 10 years of experience with Oracle databases
- Hands-on experience with Oracle RAC, ASM, PL/SQL
- Conduct and design performance and overall health assessments on middleware environments and J2EE applications using standard tools (JFR, Mission Control, Jconsole/JMX, etc) and validate against industry best practices.
- Install and configure Oracle middleware software following industries best practices (MAA, DR, HA, Active-Passive systems, clustering)
- Understands customer requirements from the perspective of infrastructure for Middleware components and translate into technical designs/architectural designs/infrastructure designs
- Possess a high degree of familiarization with Oracle Middleware technologies (Identity Management, SOA Suite, WebLogic server, etc.) and of-the-shelf applications leveraging middleware infrastructure (Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Design and supply architectural designs for high-complexity mission-critical J2EE systems and provide sizing recommendations, growth projections and infrastructure analysis based on expected user load and rate of growth.
- Publish papers and blogs related to the area of Oracle Middleware and contribute to growth/knowledge of fellow team members.
- Define supporting procedures with various teams for operations and write high quality documentation for internal and external customers.
- Design and develop customer-oriented assets to help our customers accelerate deployments and/or milestones.
- Architect solutions based on Oracle Engineered Systems (Oracle Exalogic, VCA, Super Cluster, etc.)
- Work with other teams in defining end-to-end solutions focused on engineered systems. (example: Interactions with Exadata expert resources).
- Have a positive attitude towards learning and feel comfortable with experimenting on new technologies
- Define and work on “Proof of concept” solutions for customers looking to migrate environments on engineered systems
- Design and architect Public/Private cloud (IaaS, EaaS, PaaS, Multitenancy) solutions for customers on engineered systems and 3rd party cloud providers.
- Amount of Travel expected: +50%
- Experience working with Exadata
- Very large databases and in-memory database solutions
- Data Replication, Oracle Streams and GoldenGate
- Oracle In-Memory Option
- Large scale migration and consolidation
- High Availability, MAA and DR: Real Application Clusters & Active Data Guard
- Oracle Installation, Configuration and Patching
- Oracle Performance Tuning
- Database Security, Encryption, Compression and Data Masking/Redaction
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- SAP on Oracle
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Inquisitive and fast learner
- Good problem solving skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to work in our world class lab and get hands on experience with the newest Oracle technology. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs including personal mentoring by other exceptional team members. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.