Oracle's Fusion Cloud Development Operations Team is chartered to build and
Manage brand new Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) product offerings for Oracle customers. We are a rapidly growing, fast paced, and technology driven team where each individual's contribution directly impacts our success.
We are hiring Senior and Principal Database Administrators.
- Work directly with product development teams to design and build scalable, highly available, and high performing SaaS and PaaS infrastructures.
- Write scripts to monitor and automate various processes.
- Define and document system architectures, systems configurations, and technical operational processes and policies.
- Troubleshoot and document issues with applications, technologies, and infrastructure.
- Ensure service reliability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Production experience with database technologies like RAC, ASM, RMAN, Disaster Recovery and Data Guard.
- Experience with Ebusiness Suite or equivalent applications will be advantageous.
- Experience with fusion middleware technolgies like Web logic, OAM, OIM, IDM, SOA ,Hyperion, BI/OBIEE, EPM, Web center will be advantageous.
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.