This individual contributor will be the LOB's key strategic demand generation engine charged with designing, building and then executing high impact campaigns to support a 2,500 person inside/direct sales organization.
This individual's domain expertise in understanding the unique demand generation requirements and make-up of a large inside sales organization and the rapidly evolving enterprise cloud landscape, this individual will have an opportunity to evolve the group's go to market strategy and will be expected to significantly impact pipeline development and pipeline conversion to top line revenue growth.
• Deep and proven methodology and experience in market segmentation, campaign development and market selection for a large and complex business. Oracle Direct is currently a $1B business with significant runway.
• Domain expertise in building and prosecuting campaigns for a large inside sales organization.
• Demonstrated wins in growing key market segments like SMB and Cloud.
• Strong competencies across digital demand generation platform models (mobile, social, data) having created innovative digital solution campaigns.
• Experience navigating through complex and large organizations to effectively collaborate with other departments and resources.
• Small and nimble company experience as well, wearing multiple hats and getting 'more done with less'
• A strong balance of strategic and tactical skills, with a high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thought.
• An enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating individual who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and galvanizing an organization.
• Focuses on actions and outcomes; driven to over achieve.
• An exceptional communicator who can write, present and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations.
All candidates must be legally entitled to work in the US, no work visa sponsorship available at this time.
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
• Prior Employment Verification
• Education Verification
• Social Security Trace
• Criminal Background Check
• Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
Oracle Supports Workforce Diversity
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.