Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Corporate Information Technology (CIT) encompasses enterprise technology that empowers Visa Inc. staff to perform core business functions needed to support ongoing management of Visa Inc. operations. Corporate Business Systems (CBS) â€" Development is a group in Corporate IT that provides application design and development service to support corporate systems within the Finance, Global Risk and Compliance, Sourcing, Legal, and Corporate Services portfolios. The team architects and develops Corporate business applications utilizing all available technologies and platforms to ensure delivery of reliable and robust software solutions to support smooth and efficient business operations at a global level. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying enhancements and projects in the area of Finance ERP Systems, at the core of which is the Oracle eBusiness Suite system.
- Provide strong hands-on technical expertise, analyze business requirement, identify risks, and collaborate with functional team and business users, to deliver flexible, innovative, cost effective solutions while meeting business needs.
- Evaluate 3rd party tools for security, scalability and fit
- Work with Engineering teams (Windows, UNIX, Network, Storage and Middleware) to translate application requirements into system requirements.
- Create comprehensive documentation of designs for both small and large projects that take into account all areas of development.
- Present solutions to key stakeholders and demonstrate working software to leads and management.
- Follow existing application standards, conventions and best practices as part of the existing SDLC.
- Maintain, enhance and support, through problem analysis and resolution, the Oracle eBusiness Suite and integrated applications such as Kofax Markview, Vinimaya, OSN and GXS.
- Engage in lessons learned and continuous process improvement around the SDLC.
- Ensure that applications and code are compliant with Visa security requirements.
- Provide assistance to other team members as needed.
- 3-5 years designing and implementing financial solutions on Oracle eBusiness Suite platform, with focus on Procure to Pay (P2P) and Record to Report (R2R) modules.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering .
- Extensive hands-on development experience and proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, BI publisher, AME, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, UNIX Shell scripts, Java and OA Framework. Experience in system integration and familiarity with enterprise application integration (EAI) technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of Apache/IIS, WebLogic application server and Oracle SOA Suite or other similar middleware platform would be a plus.
- Extensive functional knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 (iProcurement, iExpense, Purchasing, Payables, Payments, EBTax, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Subledger Accounting, XML Gateway, System Administration, TCA Architecture) and related systems such as GXS, MarkView, Oracle Supplier Network and Vinimaya.
- Experience in and understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Finance operations (accounts payable, sourcing, accounting, financial internal controls) business process knowledge in a global setting.
- Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
- A good team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working in a global environment .
- Experience in the following applications is a plus: Kofax Markview for AP Invoice and Expense, Noetix Views, OBIEE, Discoverer, and ad-hoc reporting tools .
- Experience in ADF is a plus, Integrated SOA Gateway, and non-Oracle database is a plus.
- Technical understanding of Oracle Database, UNIX, Windows, Networking .
- Driven and self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems. Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
- A good team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working in a global environment.
- Experience collaborating with small to medium sized teams working in remote location .
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.