Looking to develop your already successful career in the Applications Software industry? Then Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to on-going development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join Oracle with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated ERP Solutions. We are looking for a talented sales person to join our successful and highly motivated ERP Applications Sales Team.
Oracle's market-leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions that include Financials, Supply chain, Peoplesoft, JDEdwards, PLM, MDM, GRC, etc. are proven trusted foundations for our customer's core business operations. Whether they need a fully integrated suite or best-in-class modules, Oracle delivers cloud and on-premise ERP solutions designed for the largest organizations as well as growing midsize enterprises.
As an experienced and dynamic software solutions expert you will be confident in selling Business Applications to C Level and will apply your sharp business insight and understanding to present custom solutions to Oracle clients. You will have extensive resources available to you, including pre-sales, marketing and consulting services, allowing you to provide clients with comprehensive custom-fit solutions. The Enterprise territory incorporates a large install base of existing customers with huge up-sell potential as well as a large opportunity of new business opportunities for our unique propositions
- As an Oracle Applications Sales Representative your role will be to develop a strategy and sales plan to win new license sales revenue in line with targets. The focus will be on ERP cloud.
- You will build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients & partners but also internally within the Oracle organization where an open and team-oriented culture exists.
- Have the ability to translate IT based requirements into a business driven Oracle solution, which aligns with the business strategy of our clients.
- 5 years experience in selling (ERP/CRM/EPM/Financials/Accounting) software solutions, ideally with experience in both direct and indirect sales models working in an extended team.
- Experienced in (Business) Software Applications License Sales, ideally ERP/Financials. Experience in Cloud sales will be a preference.
- Experience in different sales techniques like face-to-face, social selling and other.
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses within enterprise organisations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a leading sales role, managing virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies.
- Experience in hunting for new business, prospecting over a large territory
- Languages Skills: English
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.